Rachael Ray racy photos from past FHM photoshoot remind fans of "every woman"

The 41-year-old celeb chef says the photos are a reminder to "every woman" that it doesn't take stick-skinny to be sexy.


Rachael Ray is reportedly discussing the racy photos and FHM photoshootin an interview Monday night with ABC Nightline.

Sherri Shepherd to Rachael Ray: 'I thought when you workout you have orgasms'

According PopEater, the Dunkin' Donuts spokesperson says, "I think I was 35 at the time. And I thought about it for a while, and I said, 'You know what? This magazine [FHM] has as young as 17-, 18-year-olds in hottie bikinis, and these are all actresses, models, pin-up girls. I don't belong to any even remote club of theirs," she says of the racy magazine photos.

She adds of setting a new standard in body image issues, "And I thought, 'If I'm gutsy enough to do this, this is a good thing for everybody. This is the everywoman, here she is. And I did it, and it was the most scared I've ever been, and I wouldn't change a thing. I'd do it again tomorrow."

Majlis Link OtomatisFree Smart Automatic BacklinkMalaysia Free Backlink Services FreewebsitepromotionLink Portal Teks TVAutoBacklinkGratisjapanese instant free backlink Free Plugboard Link Banner ButtonFree Automatic Backlink Service