New Year, New you

Betty Savage from Sunderland has lost 100lbs with Celebrity Slim


The links above are to third parties' websites, the contents of which are not the responsibility of GMTV.

Betty Savage, a 63-year-old Grandmother from Sunderland has shed an incredible 100lbs (that's 7st 2lbs) with Celebrity Slim! "I have always struggled with my weight. I've tried lots of other diets but they never worked for me in the long run. I never lost a lot of weight and what I did lose I always put straight back on. With Celebrity Slim, losing weight was so easy – there's no points system or Calorie counting and my weight has just fallen off. Now I've lost over 100lbs and got a big tick from my Doctor for reducing my cholesterol at the same time. I feel fantastic!"

Celebrity Slim is a weight management programme that can help anyone get in shape and stay that way, just like Betty. The programme is easy to follow and works simply by replacing two meals a day with delicious Celebrity Slim shakes, soups or bars, eating one 'normal' balanced meal each day and snacking on a variety of healthy foods between meals. Unlike most diets, you don't reduce the amount of food you eat each day. Celebrity Slim is about making smarter food choices and eating regularly throughout the day.

See more info

Majlis Link OtomatisFree Smart Automatic BacklinkMalaysia Free Backlink Services FreewebsitepromotionLink Portal Teks TVAutoBacklinkGratisjapanese instant free backlink Free Plugboard Link Banner ButtonFree Automatic Backlink Service